10.7.11. Replacement of the lighter
The sequence of actions when replacing the lighter:
1) remove the console basis (accurately press the screw-driver edge);
For removal of the basis of the console at first push the radio tape recorder forward on several centimeters.
2) unscrew two screws behind the basis of the console and push forward the lighter;
3) disconnect the socket of the lighter and remove a lamp;
4) accurately unbend two fixing boss's brackets, pressing up until they leave deepening of a lamp;
Fig. 10.81. Removal of the lighter (shooters showed the fixing brackets)
5) wring out the fixing brackets (fig. 10.81)
from deepenings of a lamp and accurately take out the lighter case;
6) remove the lamp switch;
7) collect as it should be, the return to dismantling.