6.6.13. Replacement of a pulse wheel of the back brake mechanism
The working procedures are following:
1) remove a support and a brake disk of a back wheel in such order:
— cover of a nave and wheel;
— brake shoes;
— a brake hose from the holder;
— the holder of a support assembled with a support; to suspend it on a steel wire in order to avoid damage of a brake hose;
— to turn out an assembly bolt and to remove a brake disk;
2) remove a wheel nave, having turned off a nut;
3) remove a pulse wheel, having turned out two bolts;
4) clear a nave and put a pulse wheel. Tighten bolts the moment of 25 N · m;
5) clear a pin and a nave, establish a nave, put a new nut and tighten its moment 177 N · m;
6) clear and put a brake disk. Tighten a bolt the moment of 8 N · m.
g) establish a support, a brake hose, a wheel.
7) check ABS work:
— consider codes of malfunctions;
— execute road test and check whether the alarm lamp of ABS dies away;
— check whether codes of malfunctions are registered.