6.6.12. Removal and installation of a forward pulse wheel
New half shafts are always delivered with pulse wheels
The working procedures are following:
1) remove a support (see subsection. "Repair of a support of a brake of a forward wheel"), without disconnecting a brake hose, also hang up a support on a steel wire in order to avoid damage of a brake hose.
Fig. 6.26. Bolts of fastening are resistant (are shown by shooters)
2) disconnect half shafts from a rotary fist (fig. 6.26)
— turn a steering wheel to the left;
— to a vypressuyta a half shaft from a rotary fist;
— turn off a nut from a half shaft;
Fig. 6.25. Measurement of a radial beating of a forward pulse wheel: 1 — the indicator 999-6984
— turn out two bolts of the lower fastening of a rack (see fig. 6.25
— wring out a rotary fist and a half shaft down;
— take out a half shaft from a rotary fist;
3) remove a pulse wheel from a half shaft for what carefully hammer a small chisel between a pulse wheel and a half shaft until the pulse wheel is released. You watch that the half shaft did not go out of the transmission.
4) check installation of a half shaft by means of a rack with the indicator. The maximum value of a beating makes 0,05 mm.
5) establish a pulse wheel on a half shaft by means of a mandrel;
6) establish a half shaft in a rotary fist:
— check a sealing cuff in a rotary fist;
— put a new lock-nut with a ring on a half shaft;
— establish a rotary fist in a rack support, using new bolts and nuts. Tighten their moment 91 N · m;
7) turn a steering wheel in situation for the rectilinear movement and put:
— brake shoes;
— a brake hose and a wire of the sensor in holders;
— a half shaft nut, tighten it the moment
240 N · m;
— nave and its cover.
8) check ABS work:
— consider codes of malfunctions;
— execute road test and check whether the alarm lamp of ABS dies away;
— check whether codes of malfunctions are registered.