2.7.4. Detailed description of functions of information center
The information center defines and issues information on the following indicators:
1) average speed during a trip. The average speed based on the passable way from the moment of the last dumping of memory into an initial state by means of the dumping button In;
2) instant fuel consumption. Issues information on instant fuel consumption updated every second;
In case of fuel interruption in supply the display will show 0.0 L/100 KM. (If the car stands still, the display will show "— — —".)
3) average fuel consumption during a trip. Average fuel consumption from the moment of the last dumping of the memory device of the traveling computer into an initial state by means of the dumping button In;
4) external temperature. Temperature of external air (value is exact only at the movement of the car) at the height about 40 cm over the surface of the road is specified. The warning function works if external temperature is ranging from — 5 ° to +2 °C, for caution of the driver about possible frosting of the road, at the same time temperature and a badge of a frost is brought to the display. If other function is chosen, then the frost badge in this case is all the same brought to the display;
5) the counter of the passable way. Specifies the distance with a step to 0,1 km passed after the last dumping on zero by means of the dumping button In;
6) a course stock before full depletion of the fuel tank. Shows what distance can be passed on the fuel which remained in a tank, calculated on the basis of fuel consumption for the last 16 km. At the same time the following preventions can be issued:
— the phase 1 — the prevention is given when in a tank there are about 7 l of fuel (at the same time the precautionary indicator lights up);
— the phase 2 — the prevention is given if the amount of fuel in a tank becomes less than about 4,5 l or the remaining stock of the course becomes less than 15 km (on the display the following message is displayed: "FUEL km ® 0 — the RESERVE of FUEL and the course in km approaches zero");
At the choice by means of the selector switch of other function this prevention disappears. The precautionary indicator will burn until the car is filled.
Control of speed of the movement cannot be put into operation at speeds below 35 km/h.